This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 food safety qualification in a fun and interactive way.
The course is a professional Level 3 Highfield qualification for kitchen managers.
The course is £175 +VAT and comes with the full interactive e-learning and a workbook that you’re required to complete as part of your learning hours. The exam will then be taken using our latest invigilation software giving you the full TQUK Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail (RQF) (601/3342/9)
To obtain this course please call 02035442211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Our Course?
Bespoke Hospitality Academy and our partners’ e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety and learners will cover the following topics:
- Contamination hazards
- Multiplication and survival hazards
- Food spoilage and food-borne illness
- Control measures
- People, premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- From purchase to service
- Your role as a manager/supervisor
- Legal requirements
- Training requirements
- Effective training
- Delegation and motivation
- HACCP and food safety
- Implementing HACCP
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- From CCPs to corrective actions
- Verification and documentation